One capsule twice a day after meals, or as directed by the physician
Vijaya* Leaf, Ashoka Bark Extract, Lodhra Bark Extract, Ajwain Fruits Extract, Shunthi Rhizomes Extract, Chandrasur Seeds Extract, Dashmool Extract
*Vijaya - Cannabis Sativa Linn.
In the true nature of Ayurvedic formulas - it shows efficacy after disciplined and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
How to Store
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
1. Please study the product brand ingredients carefully.
2. Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming
3. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
4. Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming
5. Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming
1. This medicine should only be taken after a meal.
2. Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
3. Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
4. Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
1. Taking this medication along with sedatives (e.g., barbiturates), may cause too much sedation/sleepiness.
2. Vijaya Leaf-based medication might slow blood clotting. This medication along with anticoagulants (medicines which slow blood clotting) may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
3. Taking this medication along with drugs for alcohol deaddiction may cause agitation.